Why Publish Garage Door Prices?
- Our first goal for this page is to give you a starting point in setting your budget for a new overhead garage door.
- Don’t get scammed. We also don’t want you to get taken by unscrupulous providers. It is most common with emergency service. In fact, Google has added advanced verification for garage door distributers specifically to deal with “fraudulent garage door business”. Go here to discover easy ways to prevent scammers.
- And finally, we wrote this page because a lot of people are surprised to know that buying from a big box supplier will not save you much money. And what you give up is the fast, personal service we provide in helping you select the perfect door for your home.
A Word About Overhead Garage Door Price Ranges
- These prices ranges represent the most common doors we sell here in the Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.
- You could pay less. For example, an un-insulated stamped steel door and save some money, but we don’t typically sell uninsulated doors because, well, on a cold January day an insulated door with high-quality weather stripping is a nice thing to have.
- You could pay more. There are a lot of choices and options that can affect the look and the price of your door. Pick the most intricate style, with decorative hardware and the most expensive windows and trim and it’s going to increase the price.
- We will help you navigate through your options to get the right door for your house and budget. Call us at 651-683-0307 or go here to get our Ultimate Guide to selecting your perfect garage door. This guide will provide you with tips to help you get a door that fits your house and your budget.
The prices shown below represent the typical prices for garage doors, openers, service and installation.
Steel Garage Door
$700 - $1,200
Wood Garage Door
$1,200 - $3,500
$150 - $250
Steel Garage Door
$1,000 - $1,500
Carriage House Garage Door
Steel, Wood, Fiberglass
$950 - $2,500
$250 - $300
Notes on Price ranges
- All prices are for single car garages, double doors add about 35% - 40% to the price of a single door
- Options such as window types and trim, decorative hardware, can change the price significantly
- Prices are typical in some cases prices may be lower or higher depend on your circumstances
Typical Price Range For Service & Repair
If you need a new door
Whether you are looking for some serious curb appeal or something with understated class, call us. And yes, we will give you estimates over the phone 651-683-0307.
If you need Service
Call us at 651-683-0307. We will provide you with an estimate on the phone and we can confirm the estimate when we are on-site.
Our service area is Minneapolis and St Paul metro area. With thirteen trucks out every day, chances are we have one in your neighborhood now.